5 Questions to Ask Your Financial Advisor
Are you sure you have everything you need in place for a fulfilling retirement?
Even though you are financially stable, do you still have questions about how to achieve your dream retirement?
Do you worry about how you’ll handle the transition from a full-time job to retirement?
You’re not alone! Many people spend so much time worrying about the financial side of retirement, they don’t stop to think about how to plan for other aspects like the possibility of moving to a new city, big travel plans, or setting up a legacy for their family.
How can a certified financial advisor in Ann Arbor help you?
You should consider working with a financial advisor if:
- You feel “lost” in planning for your financial future
- You have a plan, but want a professional to help take care of your investments
- You like managing your money, but want an impartial third party opinion on your investment decisions.
Many new retirees find that after two or three months of retirement, the excitement can wear off. Dreaming and planning for the next phase of your life should be an exciting time full of new possibilities, and a financial advisor can help you plan for those possibilities, in addition to counseling you on how to manage your money.
Here are five questions you should ask your financial advisor at your next meeting:
- How do you provide value as a financial advisor?
- Do you provide comprehensive retirement planning?
- Do you have advanced financial planning education?
- Am I on track to hit my retirement goal?
- What’s my net worth?
Whether you’re looking for someone to put you on the right path to retirement or to help you out with managing your wealth, you deserve a financial advisor you can trust! At Imber Wealth Advisors, we know how much your hard-earned assets and retirement hopes mean to you and your family.
We want to help you achieve your dream of a worry-free retirement that meets all your goals. To find out more about why we’re the trusted and preferred financial advisors in Ann Arbor, contact us today to set up your obligation-free consultation.